Sales / business development representative
Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for following up on inbound leads by phone (between 60 and 80 calls per day) and email
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Connect qualified leads to the appropriate sales team member for a follow up call
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Freight Farms in a positive light
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly quotas and goals
- At the direction of sales make outbound calls to qualify potential leads
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in a sales career and/or previous successful sales experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- A competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to listen to, understand, and answer questions on the fly
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Attention to detail and with a metric-driven approach to project management
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous sales experience is not required but a plus
You will receive thorough training to kick start your career. Freight Farms employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
Freight Farms is searching for a dedicated Staff Accountant to join our team. The primary role of this position would be to support the CFO in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department.
Maintain billing and invoicing systems
Assist with payroll and related items.
Establish and maintain accruel and deferral schedules
Reconcile all monthly and year-end close processes according to GAAP
Prepare monthly financial statements and numerous other financial reports
Support other departments with financial analysis, research and reporting
Assist CFO with budget and forecasting
Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time - quite often on short notice - by the CFO
Skills and qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a minimum of 2 years of experience: no exceptions
Good team player: you’re not afraid to speak up but can do so without being confrontational
Detail-oriented: you’ve already noticed the 2 typos in this post and it’s driving you nuts
Highly skilled in MS Office: you’ve been called a spreadsheet jockey and you’re proud of it
Superior verbal skills: you will be interacting with customers and vendors regularly; well-spoken and written English is required
- Excellent work habits: the ability to focus is a virtue but the ability to spin many plates successfully is essential
We're also hiring for...
Industrial Designer / Design Researcher
All positions listed are based in Boston, Massachusetts. If you're interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd be a good fit for the position!