BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
In this role, you will:
- Follow up on a high volume of calls to qualify inbound leads (between 60 and 80 calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Connect qualified prospects to the appropriate sales team member for follow up
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Freight Farms in a positive light
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly quotas and goals
- At the direction of sales make outbound calls to qualify potential leads
You must have:
- 1 - 3 years of work experience
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Attention to detail and with a metric-driven approach to project management
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus
You will receive thorough training to kick start your career. Freight Farms employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you'd be a good fit for the position!