Client Services Specialist
Freight Farms' mission is to create a more sustainable and connected food system by providing tools to enable fresh food production in any environment. We build vertical hydroponic farms inside shipping containers, allowing our farmers to grow leafy greens 365 days a year regardless of geographic location or climate.
Based in Boston, our small team excels at making things happen. Hard work and a passion for creating real impact in the food system is what drives us - and we have a lot of fun while doing it. Our business is growing rapidly, our routines change constantly and our excitement level is always high.
A strong independent worker and excellent self starter. You can roll with the punches and prioritize in a fast paced environment. You can communicate your ideas well not only with customers but with your coworkers. You understand the importance of supporting customers and are motivated by their success.
- Answer incoming calls from our existing customer base
- Handle customer service inbox and maintain a less than 24 hr response time (less than 2 hr if it is urgent)
- Manage our private Facebook community of customers
- Assist with training new customers on our product and the operation
- Order replacement parts and materials
- Handle warranty orders
- Work with our vendors to process orders
- Background in environmental studies or agriculture is a plus
- Experience in customer service
Please send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you'd be a good fit for the position!