LIVE WEBINAR: WHY KARMA FARM AUGMENTS ITS SOIL OPERATION WITH A LEAFY GREEN MACHINE™.
A lifelong gardener, Jon Shaw turned his passion into a business and a lifestyle when he opened Karma Farm seven years ago. Since then, Karma has expanded to supply local restaurants and a small CSA program.
When Jon's son, Nat, developed an interest in hydroponics, Jon saw an opportunity to both diversify his crop and welcome his son into the family business.
Join us for a live chat with Jon and Nat Shaw on Thursday, November 16th from 12-1pm EST to hear more about their journey, and what it's like to farm 365 days a year!
Our discussion will cover:
- Freight Farms’ key benefits for soil farmers
- The Shaw family’s farming background
- Finding customers that value local and sustainable food
- Pros and cons of different distribution models
- How adding the LGM has affected the business
- The quality of hydroponically grown produce
- Plans for growing in the future